Whether you’ve already scheduled a party with Amazing Gaming on Wheels or considering booking with us in the future, we’re sure you want to know what to expect and how to prepare.
Read on for our tips to make the most of that next event:
● Book in advance: Our game truck is in high demand on weekends. To ensure reserving the preferred weekend for the event, we recommend booking at least a week in advance.
● Check our service area: We serve events within a 50 mile radius of Charlotte, NC area. Check out our service area map to ensure the event is within our service area. Not in your area? Contact us let’s talk.
● Tell us game preference: To ensure party participants play the game of their choice, let us know beforehand, so we can ensure we provide the perfect game for all involved. Check out our list of available games here.
● Snacks: Of course, snacks are a crucial part of any party. Plan out some fun party foods like chips, cake, fruit platters, or dips. We also recommend picking up some non-alcoholic drinks like soda and juice. However, be aware that food and drinks are not allowed within the gaming truck.
● Plan a theme: We love it when we can contribute to a fun theme. Go all out! A Lego, Minecraft, or Spiderman theme to go along with the game being played. Purchase themed décor and encourage participants to dress up.
● Plan for rotation for over 20: For larger groups of over 20 we recommend dividing participants up into groups to ensure maximum playing time for each attendee. Our Game Truck offers an outside gaming area for an additional 8 individuals weather permitting.
Prepare to have the best party ever! Mobile gaming is the perfect party activity for schools, churches or home parties for all ages. Contact us today to book the best party ever.