Hosting a fundraiser with Amazing Gaming on Wheels is a great way to motivate sales while incorporating fun into events.
Here are some tips to having a successful fundraiser with us:
● Plan ahead: Having a plan in place is one of the most important parts to organizing a fundraiser. Our gaming truck can be used as the actual fundraiser by offering tournament style game playing. It can be used as an incentive to boost sales of another fundraiser, or it can be used at an event that is intended to raise funds.
● Know the audience: Knowing the interests and age range of the audience can be greatly beneficial. By being informed of this information it is easier to choose games and incentives that would be of top interest.
● Offer incentives: If our gaming truck is being used for the actual fundraiser, offering incentives or prizes for the winner(s) and/or reaching specific levels are smart ways to help boost fundraising too.
● Think outside of the box: Everyone has heard of the common fundraisers that have been out there for years: donuts, wrapping paper, cookies, popcorn, candy, raffles, etc. This year make it a point to “think outside of the box”. Choose something different that would stand out to consumers. Our gaming truck makes the perfect choice for a unique fundraiser.
● Have a budget: Set a budget and stick to it. Events and fundraisers can be as large or small as you would like. Setting a budget allows for better planning and even more funds for the special cause.
● Promote the event: Events that are not promoted can be a bust. Start planning early and allow for plenty of time to promote the fundraiser. Use social media, send out invitations, and pump up the excitement for the big event!
Contact Amazing Gaming on Wheels to discuss how we can deliver a motivating experience for your next fundraiser. We bring the fun to you!